Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

What is the sore area at the tip of my penis foreskin ?

Hoping for assistance. I am an uncurcumsised male. For over a week I have had an area that is sore just at the tip of my foreskin . It is almost like it had been rubbed sore and is very irritating. It is only on my foreskin and only a very small area. I have tried an antifungal cream but that had no effect. I am happily married and have not had sex in about 2 weeks because of this. Can you help ?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  206
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.What you had might be because of some friction even this can happen during normal sex when you are dry.Use condom for timebeing to this lesion to heal to avoid problem during sex.anti fungal might not work as it does not seems to be fungal infection.You might just need a moisturiser and let it heal.If not you may need to see your doctor for examination.
wishing you good helath.
Answered: Sun, 10 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor