What is the remedy for the Raynaud s phenomenon where the fingers scabbed and sore and heaviness and pain in the varicose veins?

Hello I ve recently been diagnosed as having Raynaud s phenomenon, which was a sudden on set where fingers scabbed and was really sore. Tok me 6 weeks for that soreness to feel some what better. I was taking atenolol 50mg and that was reduced to 25mg & put on nifidepine 10mg for a week then twice a day after that. Unfortunately I was unable to function at all I was so lethargic after being a really active person. Now my legs which have bad varicose veins feel so heavy and ache, I have difficulty getting upstairs. I am 56 hypertensive, 9 st 10 and 5ft 6in ex smoker. I have never felt so useless. I would aprieciate your advice. Thank you oh sorry the dr then stopped my nifidepine .
Mon, 20 Jan 2014