What Do Swollen Legs Indicate Post Vascular Surgery Despite Taking Water Pills?
different possibilities as cellulitis,vascular blockage,lymph edema.
Warm welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* There are different possibilities for such condition after 7 months of surgery as
- cellulitis - microvascular blockage - lymph edema - others .
Kindly provide further details so that I can answer your query completely .
1. Type of vascular surgery , done for what reason .
2. Was there any swelling of leg before surgery .
3. Swelling - location , extent , does it pit on pressure or not .
4. Associated pain , fever , difficulty in walking .
5. Any other medications as for diabetes , blood thinners , high BP or else .
6. If possible , a photo pic as an attachment in the follow up would be of
great help .
Awaiting for your response .
Lymph edema is most possible condition .
Respected XXXXXXX , hi
Thanks for the details .
* Most probable condition is lymph edema of the limb .
* Require evaluation with the soft tissue ultrasound , doppler lower limb and
lymphangiography to diagnose the root cause .
If any of these reports have been done post surgery , kindly send me .
Wishing you fine health ahead .