What is the reason for bloating on right side with numbness after the gall bladder surgery?

hi I am a 55 yr old female I weigh 165lbs.had gall bladder surgery in 2008 I had severe bloating on my right side feeling of numbness inside of stomach area severe elec.shocks,pns needles.numbness,in this area radates into my right side.Ifeel like nerves are jumping in area making my heart feel the same get shortness of breath.Icant touch the areas where my surgery was.Since then I cant lay down,feels like my circlelation gets cut off in my head.the right artery I my neck swells,and I feel the pins,needle numbness in my throat,mouth,causing me to feel like I cant swallow.I didn't have gall stones Some reason my gallbladder stopped working.What cause your gallbladder to just stop working?Im in terriable pain,not layed down since the surergy,PLEASE HELPTHE DRS.DONT KNOW WHY. THANK YOU WWW.WWWW.WW
Mon, 23 Dec 2013
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
The stones in the gall bladder is always associated with the gastric hyper acidity, and cause the pain in the stomach and liver area.
you got operated for the gall bladder, might not have treated completely for gastric pain.
I advise you to consult a gastro enterologist for diagnosis and treatment.
I usually prescribe to my patient with such symptoms omeprazole, domperidone, and antacid gel.
Take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts and
Protein rich foods for recovery of the G.I.tract.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery, Thank you.