• question-icon

What is the reason for back pain?

Yes. I have had lower back pain near my kidney for the last two days. I have also had to urinate a lot in the last two days. The lower back pain feels like it is moving to my leg. All of this is on the left side. Also i just started my period three days ago. It started the second day when I woke up I had terrible lower back pain. Why do you think this is happening or what could this be symptomatic of? Thanks.
Tue, 8 Apr 2014
Psychologist 's  Response

I had gone through the case and found that if pain is persist or increasing then it did not due to menstruation.

It might be due to-

Kidney infection or urinary infection

Sciatica pain which normally radiate to leg.

Any muscle spasm.

Slip disc which occur during movement.

So go for the investigation like

Urine Test

Ultrasound of KUB for rule out any stone

X-ray of spine

meanwhile take mild painkiller Tablet Necoxia 120mg and apply muscle relaxant gel for local application.

Hope my answer will be effective for you.

Thanks