What is the prognosis of 80% blockage in arteries after two quadrupole bypass?

My dad has had two quadrupole bypass his last arteries is 80 percent blocked. The last heart calf he had put in he had a stroke on the table, he has no more arteries to take from. What are his options, are their any surgeries that the doctor can take arteries form some one else or a animal or something? Can you recommend any other doctors?
Fri, 15 Feb 2019
Cardiologist 's  Response

For single artery blockage, your dad can go for stenting which will not require any further artery/veins for grafting and multiple CABG is not recommended. Kindly consult a Cardiologist for further treatment options.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Bhanu Partap, Cardiologist