Is bathing safe after an angiogram for brain stroke caused by a cerebral artery dissection?
You can take bath
Hi Jxxxxxxxxx, thanks for asking from HCM.
I can understand your concern. The cerebral artery dissection and cerebellar stroke occurred in October. Almost 2 months have passed since then. You can take bath without problem.
One thing keep in mind, avoid vigorous neck movement for at least 4 more months. Vigorous neck movements can cause arterial dissection.
Hope it will help you. If you any doubts, do let me know.
Thanks. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes feeling of fluid rushing from throat to base of spine?
- Suggest remedies for migraine headache for a thyroid patient
- What do my MRI scan test report indicate?
- What causes lower back pain while on bladder control product?
- Is there a nerve in back that would cause numbness in foot?
- What causes sharp pain in back of head and neck?
- Suggest treatment for migraine
- Suggest treatment for side effects of Depakote
- Does intake of Dart help in treating headache?
- What causes tingling and pain in hands and feet?