What does my CT scan report indicate?
My mother aged 84 yrs got stroke on last monday (04/12/2017)morning at 7.00am. We admitted in xxx hospital. XXXXXXX .they taken CT scan and impression is
Lacunar infarcts in leftlentiform necleus. And repeat CT scan on next day impression is Acute infarct involving leftmiddle cerebral artery territory.
But Dr told No improvement and Right side totally not functioning.and only Nurshing care and physiotherapy we can improve.
Pl sir ,
Can we shift to xxxx xx hospital ?There is any chance to cure sir. We expecting your kind suggestion.
Thank you sir
With proper nursing care and physiotherapy there is high possibility.
Thank you for asking HCM
I have gone through your query. Stroke can be reversed if you come to hospital within 4 to 6 hours of onset of symptoms. In that period thrombolysis can done.
After that reversal of stroke is not possible. But with proper nursing care physiotherapy and drugs there is high possibility to improve. As one part of brain is non functional other part have to take over that. That you need to give training by physiotherapy. Drugs like citicholine is also good.
Complications usually occur is by aspiration. So better to use feeding tube if she is not swallowing.
A hospital with a physician experienced in neurology or neurologist is enough. No need hifi hospitals. This will take time to get improvement as neurological improvement is a slow process.
Let me know if anything not clear.
I am happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ct scan report bronchogenic cancer
- What are the findings from the ct scan report
- What is a ct scan
- What does my ct scan indicate
- Hr ct scan done what does the report indicate
- Brain ct scan report
- Whats a ct scan meth
- What does these ct scan results indicate
- What does these ct scan report indicate
- What does these ct scan of brain indicate
- Suggest medication for hair fall programe
- Suggest treatment for itchy bump on skin
- What causes dizziness and disorientation?
- What causes white patches on face after using Skinlite cream?
- Suggest treatment for scalp psoriasis
- Suggest remedy for dark upperlip post antibiotic allergy
- Suggest treatment for sharp pain in chest
- Suggest treatment for high sugar levels
- What does this cholesterol test result indicate?
- What does low kidney functioning mean?