Suggest remedy for pain on left hand side below chest

hello; I m having this weird pain my left hand side below by chest. Is like a electric shock. It started on September and I have been to many doctors. I was refer to a cardiologist and after a bunch of test, everything came out fine. Arteries and everything. Had the colesterol high but with diet and excercise, not only I have lost 25 pounds but my cholesterol and blood pressure is perfect. I go to a Chiropractor that says it might be nerves inside. After a session or two, it goes away and then a week or two comes back. Any advice? Any new
Thu, 2 May 2019
Cardiologist 's  Response

I passed carefully through your question and would explain that your symptoms could be related to a bulging disc in the thoracic vertebral column, leading to nerve pain in this region.

For this reason, I would recommend performing a thoracic X-ray study. A spine MRI study may be needed.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ilir Sharka,
Cardiologist