Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

What is the diagnosis of mouth ulcers ?

Hello Doctor , I am 34 M, height 5 11 . When in wake up every morning my mouth as small blisters on the skin touching my lower front teeth in my mouth and there is inconsistency in the thickness of my saliva. what is my diagnosis. Will Moxikind CV help me.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  492
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
helloi dear, if you have a chronic mouth ulcers problem u can try homoeopathic medicines.Borax 200 twice daily for 7 days will surely help.mouth ulcers generally occur due to gastro intestinal disorders and vitamin deficiencies. Along with medicines u need to improve ur diet.Take green leafy vegetables and fruits.
Answered: Wed, 29 Jun 2011
Cardiologist, Interventional Dr. Raja Sekhar Varma's  Response
Mouth ulcers can be due to a variety of causes including teeth and gum related issues, vitamin deficiencies, stress, certain auto-immune disorders, some gastro-intestinal diseases etc. Treatment depends on the cause. Moxikind CV is an antibiotic and will help if there is a secondary infection. Symptom relief can be obtained by Xylocaine spray or Oint Gelora for local application. Vit B complex has been used empirically. Evaluation by a dentist and a physician is necessary if the problem is recurrent.
Answered: Wed, 29 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor