What is the cure for the Burning mouth syndrome having Thyroid?

No I m looking for information for my MiL 84 y/o on Celexa & various other meds - keeps falling, perhaps expected at her age - though she seems in pretty good health. Still on a Statin & meds for Heartburn etc. Has been taking the Celexa for approx 10 years, since my FiL passed away. Got married again within a year of his death & the second husband has already died, she never got off the Celexa. I don t think she really needs it, has Burning Mouth Syndrome, losing weight, takes & does anything the Dr recommends, without question, even to the point where they stick her Thyroid 7 times to get a FNA specimen & don t get anything for analysis & then abandon the whole idea. She lives by herself & refuses to go into an Assisted Living Facility - has an alarm.
Thu, 3 Apr 2014