What is the correct dosage for Cod liver soft gels 1000 & Chewable celin?

Hi, I ve been taking Cod liver soft gels 1000 & Chewable celin (Vitamin C) daily and have noticed increase in hair fall. I checked online and it suggests excessive vitamin A & C can both lead to hair loss? Is once a day an excessive dosage? Should I change it to twice a week? Also, should I add Vitamin E soft gels & biotin to my supplements? I eat a healthy veg diet otherwise and get my protein from eggs, soya & pulses. Pls advice if Keraglo EVA is a good addition? Thanks!
Tue, 23 Oct 2018