Owl Image

What is the best available treatment for psoriasis and the concerned expert in the field ?

r last 5 months.. it is getting worst day by day. right now i am taking homoepathic treatment. help me out please hello Dr. this is nisha here.. i am 26 years old female..i have been suffering from psoriasis for last 5 months.in the starting i was taking alopathic medicine but it did not bring any improvement in my case..now i have been taking homeopathic medicine for the last one month..along with the red patches on skin on the whole body,, i have problem of inverse psoriasis also.. which has been affecting on the areas like cleavage , under arms , hip line, ears and thighs also..it started in the form of dandruff in hair and now has been spread on the whole body..kindly suggest me the best treatment to cure it as soon as possible and also suggest me the expert .. waiting for your valuable suggestion. thanx . Nisha Khosla
Sun, 15 Jan 2012