What does this blood report indicate?
1) We had baby jaundice test today. attached the test results and ket me know next action
2) Today is 4/5 th day after delivery and my wife did not got any milk and baby is just on glucose water is it good & can we expect milk or no luck for us? doctor and nurse have tried suckign hard to get some drops even then no luck
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The baby has mild jaundice.
What is the blood group of the baby, and that of the other ?
Phototherapy is required next - keeping the machine below a machine that gives out photo rays, generally this mild jaundice resolves within a few days.
Was it a normal delivery or caeasarean section >
Why are you giving the baby glucose water ???
If the baby is not taking mothers milk, formula milk powder can be given to the baby.
For mothers milk, it is better to take Satavarex granules with milk.
Manual milk expression after hot water massage of the breasts should be done.
Lots of liquid and nutritious food like green leafy vegetables , fruits should be taken by the mother.
All the best.
Please feel free to discuss further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- What does my sons blood report indicate
- What does these blood reports for salmonella typhi indicate
- What does mild anisopoikilocytosis indicate in a blood report
- What does my blood sugar report indicate
- What does my blood report indicate
- Done with blood work what does the report indicate
- What does the blood and semen analysis report indicate
- What do reactive lymphocytes indicate in blood report
- Blood cholesterol test done what does the report indicate