What does this blood report indicate?

Posted on Tue, 24 Apr 2018 in General Health
Question: My wife and myself have beenblessed with baby girl on 23-nov-2017. I need 2 suggestions:

1) We had baby jaundice test today. attached the test results and ket me know next action
2) Today is 4/5 th day after delivery and my wife did not got any milk and baby is just on glucose water is it good & can we expect milk or no luck for us? doctor and nurse have tried suckign hard to get some drops even then no luck
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 18 hours later
Brief Answer:
As below

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The baby has mild jaundice.
What is the blood group of the baby, and that of the other ?
Phototherapy is required next - keeping the machine below a machine that gives out photo rays, generally this mild jaundice resolves within a few days.
Was it a normal delivery or caeasarean section >
Why are you giving the baby glucose water ???
If the baby is not taking mothers milk, formula milk powder can be given to the baby.
For mothers milk, it is better to take Satavarex granules with milk.
Manual milk expression after hot water massage of the breasts should be done.
Lots of liquid and nutritious food like green leafy vegetables , fruits should be taken by the mother.
All the best.
Please feel free to discuss further.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Dr. Aarti Abraham

OBGYN