What is maternal heart rates during pregnancy ?

what is a pulse rate of expectant mothers?
Thu, 29 Dec 2011
Medical Topics ,  
hello,
welcome to healthcaremagic
the pulse rate of pregnant mothers is around 80 to 85 beats per minute
take care

My heart rate has increased to 96 - 114 bpm. I am 33 weeks pregnant, and feeling uncomfortable due to this. I do have anxiety issues and was just put on 10 mg of Prozac. I took my second dose today. Is this due to medicatii go to on? What is a safe heart rate during third trimester of pregnancy? Should I go to ER? THANK YOU- ANGELA

Hello Dr. I am 32 weeks pregnant. Since last 4-5 days i am noticing that my i can feel a sudden thud in my heart as if a pressure coming from inside and heating my heart...almost from mid pregnancy i am having heart palpitation... With my stethoscope i tried to checked my heart beat...i found that when i am feeling d thud in my chest i found that my heart beat got paused for a second..again it started beating normally...bt i can feel the pause or u can say skipping of my heart beat frequently...weather i am lying down on my bed or sitting on my sofa...my present heart rate is 125 b/m..some times may b more or less...except heart palpitation i dnt have any other problem....neither i take coffee or tea... Plz kindly help me with ur suggestion..

hi i am 33 weeks pregnant and 23 years old.i was admitted to hospital and kept in over night with a heart beat of 205bpm.they managed to slow it down and is still 100 plus.im scared of it happening again.could you help as to why it happened and what i should be doing now.thank you. Nikkita.

Recent questions on  Heart rate

I am 34 years old....I smoke and drink lots of coffee...I know these are contributing factors to a higher heart rate...I also lead a pretty sedentary lifestyle...lately my resting heart rate is higher than it usually is....currently 95 BPM....should i be concerned and should I see a doctor?

I had a baby 18 months ago and previous to that suffered from Hyperthyroid due to a virus. I was suffering from significant tachycardia and excessive sweating at that time. RAI Uptake was done etc, Virus resolved rendering my thyroid now Hypoactive for the last 4 years. I am currently taking Synthroid 150mcg. I have been a runner my entire life however first trimester complications caused that to cease. I am not just getting back into it and training for a half marathon. I have noted that my heart rate even after 5 minutes of running is around 186 bpm. I went to my GP to have my TSH and T4 checked to be sure I wasn t over medicated. Everything was normal. His response to this high BPM was to add a Beta-blocker. I have leary of taking it because I have read it will greatly affect my performance while running. I also get a quivering type feeling here and there through out the day in my heart. I get extremely flush almost purple in my face when running. I m wondering if there could something significantly more wrong than the thyroid affect as my GP has mentioned. I asked for a stress test and he said I didn t need one. I am 34 years old, slightly overweight still from post-partum. no other medical conditions, no history of any previous medical conditions other than Gestational Induced Hypertension and ecclampsia which clearly has resolved and Gestational Diabetes which also resolved.

my husband is 40 yrs old He has wolfe parkinsons white. In May he had an attack which his heart rate was 280 bpm. for around 5 hours. since then he had surgery to correct and remove the extra electrical pathways. he recently went for his post term check up and they say his lower heart has damage. is this from the rapid heart rate? can he get better? and what else can occur due to this syndrome?

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here... HI, I m 29 years of Age, weighing 75 Kgs and 5 4 height. Recently i started to work out at a fitness centre. My heart rate during work outs has been going higher to 187. A message had appeared on the machine saying, your heart beat rate is higher . Please slow down. Is this normal. MJ

My husband had precancerous spot s removed 2 days ago since then he is experiencing chills and low blood pressure along with sweats visited Dr the emergency room that day but was cleared to go home Right now he is chilled again and very nervous

I have been told I have sinus bradycardia and am having symptoms of light headedness, fatigue , confusion, heart palpitations, pulse between 40 and 50 for 5 days. Should I go see my doctor or jusr see if it passes. Why would it get worse as I have...

Hello doctor, I had few conversation with you during last two months.I am in the UK and currently at 35 weeks pregnant. History: two miscarriages, one ectopic and this successful pregnancy is with IVF. I had asked you about B12 deficiency, BPD/AC...