What do lightheadedness, fatigue, confusion and heart palpitations with sinus bradycardia indicate?
Yes you should definitely go to Electrophysiology cardiologist.
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic for your query,
Madam you have to visit a electrophysiologist who would conduct electrophysiological studies on you to find the cause of bradycardia.
Result of studies would decide whether to insert a pacemaker in you or not.Most likely you would need a pacemaker.
However it depends wherher problem is in sinoatrial node firing or in nodes and wire transferring impuse into heart.
You should visit and electrophysiologist before things get worse.Heart rate less then 30/min can even be fatal and may cause cardiac arrest.
Hope i was helpul.
Welcome and get well soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does sinus bradycardia mean
- What is marked sinus bradycardia
- What is sinus bradycardia
- Diarrhe lightheadedness heart palpitations
- Heart palpitations and lightheadedness floaters
- What are complication of sinus bradycardia
- Sinus bradycardia and heart attack
- What is sinus bradycardia with right ventricular hypertrophy
- Sinus bradycardia with sinus arrhythmia
- Heart palpitation and lightheadedness with body aches
- Can swelling in the legs cause any complications based on the attached...
- What causes breathlessness while lying down as per the attached reports?
- What do these lab reports indicate?
- Does low BP cause cold sensation in the feet?
- Suggest treatment for swelling and foul smelling liquid discharge in the...
- What are the symptoms of angioedema?
- How much ghee should be a part of one's daily diet?
- What causes increased heart rate while having Hashimoto's disease?
- Suggest anti-inflammatory medication to be taken along with a blood thinner
- What causes pain in the left hand and upper back post acute MI treatment?