• question-icon

What is causing my husbands sexual dysfunction?

my husband needs a colostomy reversal and hernia repair but has had sexual dysfunction problems that could be related to his original sigmoid cancer 5 years ago - yes he should have had this operation at least 4 years ago but we had to sell our home and various other problems arose. He was on life support for a while and before this was a normally functioning man of his age
Thu, 3 Oct 2019
Sexologist 's  Response

Yes, it can be related to cancer. Long term diseases can cause loss of libido.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr S.R.Raveendran, Sexologist