Can tablets of imodium cause increase protein and bilirubin level?

I am 24 y and had a trauma disection of the small bowel and the colon.I am left with 51 cm of the small bowel and all rectum and sigmoid colon (35 cm).but not connected yet ,I am still with a colostomy tube,but off TPN since 7 weeks and on a special diet by my dietician.my today s tests showed excellent protein (albumin and Globulin) total 72.my Biliirubin is 1.2 (normal) but the SGPT was elevated suddenly fm 105 to 157 ! and the alkaline phosphatase from normal level to 385 .could it be from the bile salts or the 5 tablets of immodium i take daily ? my sugar level,creatinine,BUN and Uric Acid are Normal.
Thu, 26 Sep 2019