What happens if a person drinks daily with wkly binges and is on heart medications?

What happens if a person drinks daily with wkly binges and is on heart medications? My boyfriend had 4 stents placed in his heart at the end of October. His cardiologist told him not to drink alcohol at all. It is now Dec and he is drinking at least one glass of wine daily and has been binge drinking weekly for about a one month. What are the medical effects that could happen due to his denial? He is taking toprol-xl, blood thinner, beta blockers , benicar with a diruetic and probably some other heart medications.
Wed, 16 Dec 2009