What does this kidney biopsy report indicate?

Hi My Wife age 22 had kidney biopsy last week and the report claims 40% kidney damage it says "12 glomeruli out of which 5 are obsolescent. Impression: Native -focal segmental glomerulosclerosis, collapsing variant" . She is experiencing serious back pain and Doc (neprologist) started with tablets - Wyosolone and shelcall for this week and said will start with STEROIDS from next week. She often gets BP above normal and terminated pregnancy last month due to the above reason. Pls advise if this is totally curable and also advise if she can concieve a healthy baby in the future.
Tue, 30 Aug 2016
Nephrologist 's  Response
Unfortunately collapsing FSGS is a very bad disease. She needs aggressive treatment.Steroids is a good initial option. How she responds to steroids is very crucial thing for further prognosis. About next baby , difficult to say at present. If she gets good result with steroids, there will be an option for planning pregnancy but it takes time of atleast 2 years. All the best. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.