What does shows signs that I am having a heart attack?

heart attack-what to watch for?
Mon, 14 Dec 2009
's  Response
Pain will radiate down the left arm. Your chest will feel tight, some people say that it feels like someone is sitting on your chest.

49yo female. Recent 12 lead ECG test displayed I had a heart attack. Believe it happened few nights prior, waking me out of sleep. Had warning sign of heartburn sensation but didn t realize it until after the fact. Had an echocardio gram that showed no blockage. Have a stress test scheduled but if echo showed no blockage (taken when body at rest, as it was when I thought I had a heart attack)...do I really need to do the stress test??... thinking what I thought was a heart attack, may really only be a sleep disorder experience

Just got a leaflet through the door telling all the symtoms of a heart attack , it says don t mess about waiting just call the emergency services. Now, I have those symtoms everyday, I also have high b.p. (last checked 120/170 only last week). Am I having heart attacks? Sorry, numbers wrong way round. Feel it like most days but thougt a heart attack was going to be of hollywood proportions, this leaflet describes what I feel.

What are the signs of a heart attack?

Recent questions on  Heart attack

my father is a heart patient and resently they got second heart attack and inbetween the treatment we found that they are surviving on one kedney, his one kidney is colleps because of calcium deposited in the veins. now from last three weaks they r havin sevear muscullar pain in hole body , indisation , diahrea and disentry. they r taking medicins 1. cardarone 200 mg 2. doxolin 400 3. atorsave 10 mg, 4. nitract 2.5 mg and depllet 75mg. please sugest me for these probllems how can i hendle it. pravin

Hi, I am 55 years old Indian. Suffered and survived a heart attack in year 2000. Angiogram was done and about 30 % of LAD was blocked. Doctor advised not to do stenting, only on medications and was advice to take care diet and exercise. Currently on tab enalapril and aspirin. Missed heart beat is worrying me. Pls advice

hi doctor
my husband has a heart attack patient ,his 1st attack time he pass the urine with blood and starting the pain
and he hospitalized,the doctor found 2 block ,one block is 90% and another one is 30% .The doctor suggested to angioplasty and it is done ,30% block is reduce through medicine.But the problem is that last week my husband has 2nd attack and same symptoms is found urine with blood and doctor is said the 30% block is increase to 40% and he suggested to angioplasty. please tell me why the doctor is suggest to do angioplasty and why this symptoms(urine with blood) shows.

My brother in law has been to the er twice now and has been sick for two months. Nobody can seem to figure out what is wrong with him. His chest hurts, he feels like his heart is beating irregular and he is very dizzy and his hand even keeps getting numb. He had a heart attack about 5 years ago. Do you know what might be the problem?

A cat scan for the lungs revealed atherosclerosis of the great vessels , aorta and coronary arteries. Aorta and pulmonary arteries are normal in caliber. Heart and and pericardium are within normal limits. There are no significant mediastinal or...

My father is 91 and his systolic is 228. Don't know the other number. Should I worry?

Hello Doctor, I have had some wisdom tooth pain and went to doctor, he advised me to use hydrogen preoxide one week and lets try the infection go. He took xray of wisdom tooth and said all other looks good. He further said as I have never been to...