Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

What diet should be given for a 6 month child?

hi im jameela my baby is 6months 1day and i started wheat , fruits and wheat cerelac fro the 1st time . i feed him twice a day morning wheat and evening fruits and wheat 1/2 tablespoon only . now i want to kno is it good to start with wheat , wheat and fruits for 1st time ? how many times in a day i should feed him ?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  296
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You have started feeding your six months old child with wheat and fruits twice daily.Is he still on breast feeding ? You can feed with wheat and fruits as alternate feeds every 3 to 4 hours.You have to just be careful to see that you do not overfeed it You can add Banana which is very good for the health of a growing child.There is no harm in feeding wheat as most of the baby foods available in the market contain wheat and it is aproved by WHO.
Answered: Wed, 5 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor