Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

What diet i can follow to lose weight ?

i am 100kg in weight please suggest a dietplan to me as i am a housewife... i am 37 years old i am female and a housewife.i have 100kg weight...please suggest a diet plan to me..
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  392
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum. Firstly please set a goal for weight loss. You need to have patience as it is healthy to lose about only 4 kilos per month. The ideal way is to eat healthy and follow regular exercise. Please avoid all fried, junk, pastries and sugary foods. Take fruits and vegetables.Switch to slim milk, wheat bread and phulkas. Avoid sugar or use honey or sugar free as substitute. . Cook food in minimal oil. For breakfast you can have cereals, oats, muesli or 2-3 idlis. Avoid coconut chutneys. Consume chapathis instead of rice. Give yourself atleast 2 hours break before you sleep after dinner. Be focused and do not give up. Begin walking atleast 30 min briskly or join a gym after a health check up. You can also do swimming ,skipping, dancing etc.Wishing you good luck.
Answered: Mon, 28 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor