What could cause spotting and lower abdominal cramps?

My sister has been having lower abdomen cramps pains after she secretly did d and c and this was after she was diagnosed with uterine adhesions the other details I don t know . ( She s also been spotting but that has reduced. What is probably her condition and what can we/ she do ?
Fri, 29 Mar 2019

Abdominal cramps can persist for 3-4 days following D and C. Apply hot compress and take Tylenol for pain.

Uterine adhesions can occur due to several conditions and it is difficult to give a definite answer without knowing her detailed history. She can talk to her treating physician to gather details.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Lekshmi Rita Venugopal, General & Family Physician