What could cause burning sensation in the leg above the knee?

I have a powerful burning sensation in my right leg ranging from about 6 inches above my knee and 2 inches below the knee. Exercise does not play a factor in it. I have had an ablation to fix tachycardia and no other issues have come up. No meds being used at this time. What can this be?
Tue, 26 Nov 2019
Cardiologist 's  Response

Your symptoms could be related to a pinched nerve. I recommend consulting with a neurologist and performing nerve conduction studies.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ilir Sharka, Cardiologist