Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

What could be the swelling on my face ?

Hi, im having swelling on my face which is shifting moving from one place to anothe it started on the top right side of may face, then disappeared, and appered again in lower place , now it is on my right eye. the swell is soft like fluid
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  989
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
hello dear, try describing your swelling , do u have red rashes which itch?
urticaria? what can be suspected, do your lips swell?
try taking homoeopathic medicines, will really relieve u.
good luck.
Answered: Thu, 30 Jun 2011
  User's Response
hello dear,you have not mentioned ur age and females prior to menses this may be a problem for which we generally prescribe progesterone tab and antioxidants.u may be benefited.
Answered: Tue, 12 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor