What causes tingling in forehead after injecting botox injections?

I had Botox injections from my neurologist Nov. 10, 2011 to treat migraines and the pain I have had since an accident I had when I was 7 years old (I m now 41) that causes me to hold my head crooked in order to not have double vision. He injected my upper back (mainly the shoulders and a little below), the back of my neck, the cords in the front of my neck, all along my hairline in the back and front and my forehead. My concern is for the past 3 days or so I get a numb/tingling in my forehead that only lasts a few seconds. It happens 3-4 times a day. Otherwise, I have had no problems from the injections. Any idea why its tingling and is it dangerous?
Mon, 2 Dec 2019
Neurologist, Surgical 's  Response

Some numbness after Botox injection is a possible adverse effect of the procedure. This is a symptom that should subside gradually. If this persists for more than a couple of weeks you should see your Doctor.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Erion Spaho, Neurologist, Surgical