What causes thumb inflamation and nail infection with chest pain?

I ve been having lots of medical issues within the past year. I recently moved to a very cold place after having lived in Florida for about 15 years. I ve had a cold back to back this entire winter. I started running in May and shortly after, I began getting lower abdominal pains are bleeding during my period. I ve been to numerous doctors and had a colposcopy done. I had 4 pap tests in the last 6 months, and my boyfriend of 3 years recently tested negative for HIV. None of the tests came back positive. I had a polyp but it disappeared. Then, my thumb inflamed out of nowhere and the doctor said that it was a cyst. She said it was nothing to worry about. Now my nails seem infected. I ve been getting new symptoms back to back but I m not getting answers. The left side of my chest often does cracking sound and sometimes I get chest cramps. I know that is a lot but my body is really starting to scare me.
Wed, 30 Oct 2019