What causes redness and shortness of breath due to changing weather ? How can these allergies be treated ?

the symptoms are redness everywhere. not all the time, but for example when the weather is hot my face , ears, palms, and feet turn TOMATO red..specially palms and tips of fingers.. also, i blush easily....and when the weather is so hot and im outside and i goback home i have shortness of breath that lasts for at least 5 minutes....i have difficulty taking air inside.. all these symptoms what do they indicate?
Wed, 25 Jan 2012