What causes pain in the tailbone after getting a Paragard IUD inserted?

Hello doctor. I got the paragard IUD inserted a couple of weeks ago and for about a week I was getting severe cramps but the cramps stopped for a couple of days. Then all of a sudden I started to get random spasms of awful pain in my tailbone that lasted about a week and a half. The pain is not as awful now but I still have some pain every now and then. Is this something I should worry about? I m wondering if this has nothing to do with the IUD and if I should get it checked out. Thank you
Mon, 9 Sep 2019