What causes nausea, vomiting and yellowish stuff during bowel movements?

I m 62, have intermittently had pain+nausea+vomiting foamy/clear/or yellowish stuff during bowel movements -not all bowel movements. It has become more frequent. Sometimes the stool is hard, sometimes its soft. It is not linked with certain foods. I see a GI doctor and recently had a benign colonscopy. I haven t heard of anything like this, but was wondering if it could have anything to do with the vagus nerve? I ve seen several other people on this site and others and no possibilities for these symptoms. I would just really like to find out what could be causing this so I can get help or ideas toward help.
Mon, 25 Feb 2019