A bit paranoid because I'm not sure if I was exposed to toxic mold. I was cleaning out the fridge because it was a little messy and throwing things away, but then I found a small container hidden in the back of my fridge and it was about half or 3/4 filled with a large quantity of of whitish/a little gray mold. It also filled all the way to the top of the container as well. I spent about two hours trying to search online for what kind of mold it might be but there is many types of each toxic mold harmful to humans, and also a bit misleading because some have different colors too. I've had some possible symptoms of what I've read on the internet, but no sure still if it's anything serious or what kind it was. I read that inhaling the spores can cause problems, and I think I may have as the texture of the mold looked fuzzy, and I had opened it close up in my face not know what it was. The symptoms I believe having minutes after were constant muscle twitching and spasms, I recall becoming very confused for a couple of moments when I was trying to Google more things and couldn't remember because of major confusions all of a sudden. I have had tremors, dizziness, foot feeling like it was asleep/crawling under skin ( I was not sitting on it, I have moved it around often ) and I stood up and walked around a couple of minutes or so and the feeling was constant and didn't go away.. during and a little after that my foot experienced some numbness momentarily. Then finally I've been getting this migraine and I have no had a migraine in over two years now, so I got something to eat and took a couple Excedrin migraine hoping that it goes away. If anyone is to help, I'd really appreciate it because I'm a little concerned and just want to clear up my paranoia. Thank you.
|Question is related to
|Diseases and Conditions