What causes mouth dryness with throat dysphagia and lethargy?

I am a female, 65 years old, 5ft. 1 in., 130 lbs. Have had celiac disease for over 30 years. Doing very well on GF diet. For the past week my mouth has been extremely dry, as well as my soft palate. It is extrremely uncomfortable to even try to swallow any saliva I might have. I believe i have a post nasal drip that is making my throat tickle. I experience this each June, but never had this dry soft palate. My husband can tell by my snoring and other noises that I am uncomfortable while I sleep. Have also been feeling lethargic for the past week. Would I see my GP or go right to my ENT?
Fri, 5 Jul 2019