Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

What causes jaundice ? What type of diet should be followed to prevent another episode of jaundice ?

last year i was check my blood conisder i have jandiesn i took some medicen ,i check,2months one time for blood check up doctors told not cure , i was check my blood in 5 times........ i was go to astrology doctor that doctor told this is food diggetion problem urien condition was any time yellow i smoke 5 cigarate/day what doctor what my problem..............................
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  137
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
I think you are talking about jaundice.
Give some detail reports of your investigation.
Go for further evaluation of jaundice.Is it due to Hetitis A,B or other..?
Complete liver function test with USG abdomen will be helpful to confirm the diagnosis.
Than line of treatment will be decided.Smoking is always injurious the health.
Consult gastroenterologist for better medical management.
Answered: Wed, 6 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor