What causes hot flashes with headaches and pain in the legs?

my upper gut leaves hot flashes. when i feel this hot flashes after some times some times i get headache sometimes i feel pain in my legs .sometimes i feel both.i went to the docter he wrote all the tests i made the tests but there was nothing .dr gave doralac ibs . but it did not work. i suffering with this problem from 10 years. when i was child used to get mouth ulcers frequently. now my daughter is also suffering with the same problem.she also gets mouth ulcer ,stomach pain headache omittingn sensation legs pain etc. i went to the docter he said there are worms in her stomach.he gave medicine but no use . please help.
Wed, 7 Aug 2019