What causes high fever and leg pain in kids?

just curious if there is some sort of virus going around causing high fevers and leg pain? My 4 year old had to be picked up today from school due to a very quick onset of a high fever. She s lathargic but says she feels fine, just that her legs hurt. Just curious if there is something more common going around right now.
Thu, 17 Oct 2019

It depends on the area you live. This season will put children and elderly at risk of catching flu. Take her to a physician or pediatrician and find out the reason.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Jasmine Jagan, General & Family Physician