You have a history of hypertension & diabetes. It looks like your blood pressure is fluctuating, BP should always remain stable. Fluctuating BP should be monitored & managed else it may cause symptoms like headache, trigger developing heart disease
, nosebleed, dizziness, make you feel weak & fatigued.
1. Hypoglycemia, hyperthyroidism
, alcohol intake, drug abuse cause tremor (shaking).
2. Sometimes Neurological problems may cause tremor.
3. You are suggested to get physically examined & get proper treatment of hypertension at the earliest. In the meantime, get CBC, Blood sugar (R & PP) Urinalysis, lipid profile
, X-Ray, ECG, Echocardiography
, Stress tests done to rule out any developing coronary artery disease.
4. Diabetes triggers the symptoms, maintain your blood sugar levels.
5. You can get Nerve Conduction tests done at the earliest to rule out any developing Peripheral Neuropathy
In the meantime avoid stress, stay away from alcohol & drug abuse. Maintain healthy weight, do regular exercises, Take Vit B6, B12 along with folic acid & minerals.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Nupur K, General & Family Physician