What causes diarrhea, weakness with lessened hand and leg movement?

Vitamin D defiency or MRI? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My 2 yrs old nephew had Dihorrea and then suddenly he had extreme weakness and was lazy to move. Infact then docs advised for electrolytes test and advised Pidialite water to overcome Electrolytes. then also v performed Vitamin D test and found very less. A few docs advised MRI to him as his right hand and right leg movement is very less though he was very active before this illness. Now we started treatment for Vitamin D by oraly giving injections of Vitamin D once.Its now 2nd day. can anyone help whats the case a like and how long would the treatment could take?
Fri, 14 Dec 2018