Suggest treatment for low sperm count

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Wed, 16 May 2018 in Men's Health
Question: Hi sir. My sperm report first time I have taked,my total sperm count is 15 million /ml, active motile 5%,non motile 90%,sluggy motile 5%,how can I increes my sperm count
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You have Oligoasthenspermia

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query .
Based on your statement and report of your semen parameters that you have stated you have what is called as Oligoasthenospermia .

Ideally speaking there are no medicines proved scientifically effective to improve these parameters however Following measure will help you to improve your sperm count and sperm motility to certain extent
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.

Taking CoQLC once daily taken over a period of three months may help to increase sperm count and sperm motility.

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.