Suggest treatment for low sperm count
You have Oligoasthenspermia
Thanks for query .
Based on your statement and report of your semen parameters that you have stated you have what is called as Oligoasthenospermia .
Ideally speaking there are no medicines proved scientifically effective to improve these parameters however Following measure will help you to improve your sperm count and sperm motility to certain extent
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.
Taking CoQLC once daily taken over a period of three months may help to increase sperm count and sperm motility.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Low sperm count treatment diet
- What is the treatment for low sperm count
- Treatment for low sperm count
- Treatment and cure for low sperm count
- Low sperm count done semen analysis suggestion
- Suggest treatment for low sperm count and erectile dysfunction
- Low sperm count treatment options
- Men low sperm count treatment
- Suggest me the treatment for low sperm count and motility
- Low sperm count taking treatment varicocele surgery suggested your opinion
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?