Suggest treatment for excessive secretion of pre-ejaculatory fluid and early ejaculation

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Tue, 15 May 2018 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: Hello,

I am 29 years old male. I leak a lot of precum almost all the time. It does not just happen when I have sexual thoughts. It can happen just about any time. Whats worse, every week I ejaculate in my sleep at least once. This has been happening for over 8-10 years now. Initially I ignored it. After few years someone suggested that I should practice masturbation as it will strengthen my muscles. But it made things even worse. Over time I noticed my erections became weaker and I ejaculated within 4-5 seconds of stimulus. Then I stopped everything.Yet my leakage of precum and weekly ejaculation in sleep are only becoming worse.

I have a few questions -

1. Is 100% recovery possible ? If yes, what is the time span to estimate ? Are there non-invasive ways to achieve this ?

2. What steps should be taken ?

3. Is there a possibility that such a long time illness might have caused infertility ? Will it be reversible ?
4. Are there things that I should avoid ? Any precautions to be taken?

Thanks in advance.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
All these problems are long term results of excessive masturbation .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query .

Based on the facts that you have posted you are facing problem of excessive secretions of precum and early ejaculation .

You have been indulged in habitual masturbation since a long time and the problem that you are facing are due to side effects of excessive habitual masturbation.

I would answer your questions as detailed below
1) There are every chances of full recovery if you follow following measures for 6-8 months It will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and delay ejaculation.
a) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
b) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
c)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
d) Avoid alcohol and smoking..
e) Avoid masturbating frequently .you can restrict it twice a week .Keep yourself busy in reading or social work so that you will not get free time to masturbate

3) It will not affect your fertility .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 11 hours later
Thanks doctor. As I said, I stopped masturbation already but I cannot stop that full blown ejaculation that happens automatically at night in sleep. I come to know of it only after I wake up because of it. This coupled with leaky precum is actually making things worse. Even if I try to masturbate I ejaculate within 4-5 seconds.

I dont leak just 1-2 drops of precum. I leak quite a lot. Even if I am sexually stimulated I should have erection and not leak precum. Why do I leak precum instead of having erection ? And why do I leak precum even when I am not having any sexual thoughts?

Brief Answer:
Excessive secretion of mucus by Bulbo Urethral glands is cause of precum.

Detailed Answer:
hello
Thanks for follow up .Excessive secretions of mucus secreting glands located in Bulbar Urethra is the cause for excessive precum.

It is natural phenomenon to secrete the mucus on sexual arousal which in your case is abnormally high leading to this problem

To have a night emission is not unnatural at the age of adolescence .It usually gets cured spontaneously over a period of time and when one is engaged in sexual activities with female partner regularly .

Taking anti inflammatory drug like Diclofenac twice daily for two weeks may help to reduce the same .

As regards early ejaculation on masturbating it is due to excessive penile stimulation caused by firm grip of hand during shaking of a penis vigorously during masturbation .

Thank and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana