Suggest treatment for excessive secretion of pre-ejaculatory fluid and early ejaculation
I am 29 years old male. I leak a lot of precum almost all the time. It does not just happen when I have sexual thoughts. It can happen just about any time. Whats worse, every week I ejaculate in my sleep at least once. This has been happening for over 8-10 years now. Initially I ignored it. After few years someone suggested that I should practice masturbation as it will strengthen my muscles. But it made things even worse. Over time I noticed my erections became weaker and I ejaculated within 4-5 seconds of stimulus. Then I stopped everything.Yet my leakage of precum and weekly ejaculation in sleep are only becoming worse.
I have a few questions -
1. Is 100% recovery possible ? If yes, what is the time span to estimate ? Are there non-invasive ways to achieve this ?
2. What steps should be taken ?
3. Is there a possibility that such a long time illness might have caused infertility ? Will it be reversible ?
4. Are there things that I should avoid ? Any precautions to be taken?
Thanks in advance.
All these problems are long term results of excessive masturbation .
Thanks for query .
Based on the facts that you have posted you are facing problem of excessive secretions of precum and early ejaculation .
You have been indulged in habitual masturbation since a long time and the problem that you are facing are due to side effects of excessive habitual masturbation.
I would answer your questions as detailed below
1) There are every chances of full recovery if you follow following measures for 6-8 months It will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and delay ejaculation.
a) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
b) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
c)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
d) Avoid alcohol and smoking..
e) Avoid masturbating frequently .you can restrict it twice a week .Keep yourself busy in reading or social work so that you will not get free time to masturbate
3) It will not affect your fertility .
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
I dont leak just 1-2 drops of precum. I leak quite a lot. Even if I am sexually stimulated I should have erection and not leak precum. Why do I leak precum instead of having erection ? And why do I leak precum even when I am not having any sexual thoughts?
Excessive secretion of mucus by Bulbo Urethral glands is cause of precum.
Thanks for follow up .Excessive secretions of mucus secreting glands located in Bulbar Urethra is the cause for excessive precum.
It is natural phenomenon to secrete the mucus on sexual arousal which in your case is abnormally high leading to this problem
To have a night emission is not unnatural at the age of adolescence .It usually gets cured spontaneously over a period of time and when one is engaged in sexual activities with female partner regularly .
Taking anti inflammatory drug like Diclofenac twice daily for two weeks may help to reduce the same .
As regards early ejaculation on masturbating it is due to excessive penile stimulation caused by firm grip of hand during shaking of a penis vigorously during masturbation .
Thank and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculations
- Online doctor for ejaculatory anhedonia treatment
- Suggest treatment for delayed ejaculation
- Veins on penis premature ejaculation excessive masturbation treatment
- Doctor contact for ejaculatory anhedonia treatment
- Ejaculatory anhedonia treatment
- Unprotected sex no ejaculation inside can pre-ejaculatory fluid cause pregnancy
- What is the treatment for early ejaculation
- Treatment for pre mature ejaculation
- Is there any treatment for early ejaculation
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?