What causes cramps and bleeding after sex?

Had protected sex two days ago. after sex i had bleeding it stoped but now im having cramps like im going to start my period but wont start for 2 more weeks. He was bigger than i am used to so could that be the cause? there was pain during sex as well but it went away after a few minutes. I had back surgery 6 1/2 months ago and this is the first time that i have had sex since then. what is the cause of the cramps and bleeding?
Mon, 2 Sep 2019
Hi dear,
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
The bleeding after intercourse can be your monthly period, as it occurred at around 26-28 days interval.
However, other causes like local lesions in the cervix or vagina, infection etc should be ruled out by proper internal examination, vaginal swab examination and pap smear.
I will suggest you to consult an OBGYN specialist for proper examination and treatment accordingly, if needed.
Hope you found the answer helpful.