Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

What can i do to get back my previous complexion ?

hi, i was light brown in colour but in some of the years i became thick brown due to this my face and my neck became black colour too. But my hands and chest regions are light brown in colour.if i go for a cream means pimples are coming and also in my face skin oil is there. At right now i was using garnier antispots remover to clean my face but it was somewat working. what should i do for getting as if i have my hands colour in light brown? suggest me any of the easy and cheaper method to do.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  213
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
u need to consult dermatologist
u can apply clindac a gel for pimple problem
use saslic face wash for oily skin
avoid direct sun exposure
drink plenty of water
avoid oily and spicy food
wear full sleeve cloths
Answered: Tue, 10 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
if ur skin is oily u can use a good fecewash. also use agood sunscreen. avoid direct exposure to sunlight.take a lot of water and and breathing exercises are very helpful. avoid stress and take adequate sleep.avoid junk and oily food. better to consult dermatologist about your problem and follow his advice.
Answered: Tue, 10 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor