Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

What can be done for hair loss only in the front portion ?

hi, i am loosing my front air now is about 7yrs, i dont have any air infront, but my back air are helthier, pls advise medicine. iam 35yrs hold and i didnt take any treatment. thanks
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  88
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear Soutis,
Thank you for choosing health care magic. I would like to know about hereditary baldness in your family. If so the only treatment option is hair transplant. Otherwise you could slow down your hair loss by taking nutritious food along with supplements like Zinc. Avoid stress levels. If you feel you have already lost enough hair trasplantation is good option for you.
Answered: Thu, 14 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Dear Janeth please visit a dermatologist in your area.You need proper examination and evaluation for this and then treatment accordingly.There could be various reasons for this like some local skin problem,vitamin deficiency and hereditary trait etc.
Answered: Thu, 14 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor