What are these symptoms of aching, throbing, burning in my knees ? I was diagnosed to have fibromyalgia

Hi, im 41 yrs old,height 5ft 2in, weight 10st 4lb with 5 children from 23-7yrs. After the birth of my last child i was in constant pain, aching, stabbing etc in all my muscles & feeling generaly unwell. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia a few yrs later after having other test to rule out other things. The aches & pain is widespread but i have this constant aching, stabbing, burning, sore , throbbing in my rhomboids, it knocks me sick & makes me so miserable. My knees throb if ive walked for along time & my elbows throb. I am taking tramadol 50mgs 2 every 4 hours no more than 8 & paracetamol & codeine eff 8/500mg & escitalopram . I suffer from depression & anxiety. The widespread pains are the same as the rhombiods as described. When my husband rubs my rhomboids & puts pressure on them it sort of soothes them but doesnt get rid of it nothing does & i could have him doing it all the time. Is this fibromyalgia or is there something else wrong? Ive also recently found out that i have Partial Right Bundle Block & its well documented i my notes but ive never bee told is this something to worry about & what causes it?
Tue, 3 May 2011