Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

What are these symptoms of aching, throbing, burning in my knees ? I was diagnosed to have fibromyalgia

Hi, im 41 yrs old,height 5ft 2in, weight 10st 4lb with 5 children from 23-7yrs. After the birth of my last child i was in constant pain, aching, stabbing etc in all my muscles & feeling generaly unwell. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia a few yrs later after having other test to rule out other things. The aches & pain is widespread but i have this constant aching, stabbing, burning, sore , throbbing in my rhomboids, it knocks me sick & makes me so miserable. My knees throb if ive walked for along time & my elbows throb. I am taking tramadol 50mgs 2 every 4 hours no more than 8 & paracetamol & codeine eff 8/500mg & escitalopram . I suffer from depression & anxiety. The widespread pains are the same as the rhombiods as described. When my husband rubs my rhomboids & puts pressure on them it sort of soothes them but doesnt get rid of it nothing does & i could have him doing it all the time. Is this fibromyalgia or is there something else wrong? Ive also recently found out that i have Partial Right Bundle Block & its well documented i my notes but ive never bee told is this something to worry about & what causes it?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Apr 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  261
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
welcum to healthcaremagic
ur problem seems to be osteoporotic, better u go n consult n orthopedician and after proper diagnosis u start exercises under guidance of physiotherapist.
so many pain relieving modalities r thr in elecrotherapy(part of physiotherapy),
definitely ur pain will cum down.
for ur bundle block problem better u go n consult a cardiologist.
tk cr
Answered: Sat, 30 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
its topic of super specialist
u should consult neuro physician.
in fibromyalgia severe pain is less but tireness is more.
partial rt bundle block means u have some nerve problem.which block transfer of signal
Answered: Fri, 29 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
As you are 41 and other concerned specialists's opinions are ok, so your problem may be due to Pre maunosal symdrome.
You seems to have generalized Osteoporosis and Osteo malasia.
As you have all vague complaints with depression also favors pre manopausal symdrome.
For your heart problem you consult cardiac specialist.
Take high dose of calcium,vit A,and vit D.
Answered: Sat, 30 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor