What are the risk factors of increasing chances of heart attack ?

what are two risk factors that increase a persons chances of having a heart attack?
Fri, 28 Jan 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,  
Diabetologist 's  Response
These are danger signals warranting heart disease in prone people

Risk Factors for Coronary Artery Disease
Not controllable or modifiable risk factors
1.     Heredity –cant change parents,produce better generation by your descipline
2.     Gender -even if u change externally u r same internally
3.     Age - is not a mere no, it is evolution code-
Controllable or modifiable risk factors
1.     Smoking           -don’t be an ash of youself
2.     High Blood Cholesterol - you make it u salute it
3.     High Blood Pressure -u r a sitting bomb awaiting heart --------------------------------attack ,stroke,blindness
4.     Obesity           -what ever your problem obesity makes it bigger
5.     Physical Inactivity     -couCh potatoes u may become permanent ---------------------------------vegetable on bed
6.     Stress and Behavior     -fretting &fuming may blow your heart
7.diabetes be sweet to others ,self invites HD

It is your heart u can make it or break it!

Lifestyle and diet. An inactive person tends to gain weight. Added weight means more work for the heart to supply the excess areas of tissue and skin with blood. Even with regular excercise, diet plays an important role as well. A diet high in fat and cholesterol can lead to clogged arteries, which again, makes it harder for the heart to pump blood through these arteries and vessels and causes the heart to go on strike.