What are the merits and demerits of starting puberty at eight and a half years of age ? Should we delay this by an year or two using mdication ?

Dear Doctor My daughter is 8 1/2 years old and got puberty before few days back. we have contacted gynac as well as hormone specialist. she has suggested to take the blood test , Pelvic ultra sound plus MRI head . we have complted everything. she also suggested, this can be postponed by reversing by giving an injection once in 3 months and delay this for atleast year or two since she too young to undergo the complexity of puberty. request your suggestion on 1. whether this is advisable 2. merits and de merits request your help
Thu, 12 Jan 2012