What are the chances of pregnancy if ipill is taken immediately after sex on the same day ?

hello doc, I tried to have unprotected sex with my girlfriend and i feel a little spam(kamarash) like water in top of my penis. then i tried to push it but we abort sex(unprotected sex). i just push it about not more than 5 cm and get it out. but did not come the final spam. is there any possibility to pregnancy with that water like spam? normally i fell it when i was very excited and must before having sex? my final Question is Can my girl friend get pregnant? she took a i pill for that. and after that her mins was 3/4/11-8/4/11.(regular) . but now she fells a little mins on 19/04/11( before 10 daya) never happens like that in her 23 years old #that sex happens 16 march 2011 #i pill taken 16 march 2011 # period happens 3o or 2/3 days earlier.
Wed, 25 Jan 2012