Weight Gain tips

Can anyone give me tips for weight gain ?
Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Thanks for posting query.
Follow some suggestion for weight gaining-
1.     Eat adequate high calorie food powered with carbohydrate, protein and fat.
2.     Time schedule of eating-eat 2-4 hourly, Moreover, start eating 15 minutes after you wake up Have a big breakfast. Eat paranthas with yoghurt, fruits, a glass of milk or even a big cheese and egg sandwich. However, in this eating frenzy, don’t forget to keep yourself hydrated. Drink water too.
3. Eat plenty-A small plate, bowl and glass are meant for small eaters

Best Wishes,
Dr Sourav Ganguly.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

the best thing to gain weight is snack a lot. keep eating food and junk stuffs every two hours. lot of fluids and fruits and vegetables. good sleep for more than 8 hours

umer 's  Response

i am eatig evey thing bt still it dnt work