Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Watery stools, poor appetite, pain in the ear cartilage after piercing. Is this a serious problem?

my daughter just told me yesterday that she s had watery stools for about 4 weeks and now its to the point that she isn t able to eat and feels very poorly. she had her ear cartilage pierced about a month ago and said it was really hurting tonight, so i just removed the you think this is related or a serious problem?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  27
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Thanks for using the HCM.
this watery stools could be due to other reasons, & as you are saying she is not able to eat, sick look, it shows dehydration due to watery stools, better to consult a physician immediately, try to take boiled and cooled water with littile salt and pinch of sugar now. ear cartilage could be some other problem meet ENT specialist for further management of ear problem.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help. Thanks get well soon....
Answered: Thu, 19 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor