Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Want to know the cost of Doppler test. Done varicocele operation. Have low sperm count

i like to know that since 8years pass me and my wife we have been to each and every doctor at last one of the doctor said me that go for doppler test can u tell me what is the cost of it and what is it actually as little bit confused now as my varicocel operation is done last 6 years back only is that my sperm motility count was only 40 so they said me to go for this test can u suggest me the cost and good doctor in navi mumbai where I can go
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  175
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Radiologist 's  Response
Hi, welcome to HCM
Doppler for varicocel of scrotum is just a part of USG scrotum. In Mumbai it will cost between 600- 1000rs, not more than that.
Go for any dignostic center where doppler study is done. Just check that the radiologist must have either of following qualification, MD or DNB or DMRD.
Thanking you.
Answered: Sat, 17 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor